Thursday, January 3, 2013

Member Testimonial - Richard T.



December 26, 2012



To All Concerned,


I am in my 70’s and I decided that I would like to shape up and join a gym.  Snap Fitness just opened their gym in town, so I visited the Avon branch to see what they had to offer me.  I met Brian Szmigiel (personal training director and a certified personal trainer).


I told Brian that I had no experience with weight lifting or aerobics.  Brian assured me that they would do a fitness assessment and then design a specific program for me.  Brian then gave me a personal tourof the gym, and explained the use of both the aerobic and weight-lifting machines.


I was very impressed with Brian, the gym, and the program he created for me.  I joined the gym, selected Brian as my personal trainer and thanks to him after two months I have lost both weight and inches.  The staff members are all fantastic.



If you are looking for a gym, I recommend SnapFitness.


Thanks,

Richard T.

Trainer- Brian Szmigiel

(860) 581-4014 

No comments:

Post a Comment