Monday, January 28, 2013

Member Testimonial - Karen P.

Trainer - Tynan Santana
Looking back 2 years ago when I first joined Snap Fitness Avon, I did not know then that I had just made a major life changing decision.

I did join with serious goals.  I wanted to be a better, healthier, happier 55 year old at that time.  My first trainer Judy was paramount in proving to and showing me that age didn't matter; anything was possible.
In my first 10 months I went from a size 16 to a 6, which I have maintained ever since.  I knew enough about strength training, but only to maintain where I was... I wanted more... Here came Tynan!

We discussed my goals and my limitations, which I learned were not limitations at all!  We are a team because success with a trainer only happens when we work together.  Working hard, eating healthy… He has shown me my strength and has pushed me closer to my goals, which I realize are endless... never put a time limit on yourself, it is a lifetime journey...

Tynan keeps me challenged, always finding new moves, and keeping my workouts varied... Here's to the beginning of year 3!!!!!!!!
Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment