Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Member Testimonial - Dianna H.




So far my experience with Snap Fitness has been extremely successful to date.  I have lost a total of 40 lbs, and I still have 10 more lbs Id like to lose to fully complete my weight loss goal!  

In November  2011 until  January 2012  I was working with a personal trainer at Snap Fitness and developing the skills necessary to help me lose weight.  After January I started working out a minimum of 5 days a week on my own, along with dieting with weight watchers, and by November of 2012 I hit the total of 40 lbs lost.  

During my weight loss journey it's been so nice to walk into Snap Fitness because Jessica at the front desk always noticed if I had lost more weight and always encouraged me and congratulated me; it is so nice to be acknowledged and praised for my hard work from the employees at Snap!!!


Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment