Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Member Testimonial - David E.

Here is another member success story!  This one comes from David, who has lost EVEN MORE WEIGHT since this photo was taken!  He is working hard here in the club to make and maintain these changes, and he is always tell me how much more energy he has, and how great he feels!  CONGRATULATIONS, DAVE!  We are so proud of you and your work ethic!

Hi Jess,

Well I just got motivated at age 45 (that was a big milestone for me because I did not think I would live to this, another long story) and it got me to get fit, eat right and work out within my limits.  I learned not to hurry myself for my job as a postal worker but knew that I needed to be fitter.  Three years later I crave exercise over food.  A lot of hard work but worth every penny and you guys helped in my efforts!!

Thank you,
Dave E.

Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment