Monday, April 8, 2013

Personal Trainer Biography: Tynan Santana


Phone: 860-581-4014
Email: tynan419@gmail.com

My goal:
As a personal trainer I strive to provide fun and effective workouts meant to improve the overall quality of life for each of my clients.

About me:
As a former firefighter in the United States Air Force, I feel that my extensive training gives me an advantage in the fitness world. I have the skills to not only help you achieve your fitness goals, but to also live an overall healthier lifestyle. Exercise and sports have always played a major role in my life. In high school, I was the starting quarterback for the Chicopee Pacers and I also ran track.  It wasn't until I enlisted in the Air Force that I really began to focus on strength training. Doing so has completely changed my life. By the time I finished my enlistment I reached the decision to dedicate myself to helping others look and feel better like I had.  My goal to help people completely change their lives has never faltered.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started, isn't it time for you to start?

Certifications:
Certified personal trainer
AFAA Certified
First Aid/First Responder Certified
CPR/AED Certified

Areas Of Focus:
One on One Personal Training
Small Group Personal Training
Boot Camp Classes
One on One Boxing

See What Our Members Have To Say About Tynan:
"Ty is great!!!  I think I can speak for everyone in our class.......he makes getting up at 5:30 fun.....well, as fun as it could possibly be!!"
-J. Jepsen

"Just want to tell you how wonderful Ty is! Joan, Deb and I meet with him at 7am Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is the best; we are so happy! He is great and working so hard and so professional."
-K. Kretz

"The 6am bootcamp members are definitely reaching new heights.  Thanks, Ty!"
-R. Colgan

Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment