Monday, April 8, 2013

Personal Trainer Biography - Brian Szmigiel


Phone: 860-581-4014
Email: bodymechanicspt@gmail.com

Head of personal training at Snap Fitness Avon in Avon, CT.

Experienced in helping exercisers of all levels and ages reach their fitness goals in a fun and comfortable environment.

Personal Trainer since 2008

Education:
Holyoke Community College - Health/Fitness and Pharmacy
American International College - Physical Therapy (undergrad)

Certifications:
Certified Personal Trainer
AFAA
IFA
CPR/AED

Areas of Focus:
One on One Personal Training
Small Group Training
Boot Camps

See what Brian's clients have to say about his training:
"Brian is terrific. He does an excellent job creating challenging workout routines that get results!"
~Lauren Garlett

“I have been training with Brian for seven months. Prior to that I relied solely on cardio for my results. Although weightloss was great at first with cardio, one year later the plateau was difficult to break through. With Brian's guidance I not only broke through the plateau phase, but I also lost inches and dropped two dress sizes bringing me closer to my goal. The response from friends and family was amazing ! Now I am able to lift cars ! Do yourself a favor and let Brian take your fitness goals to the next level.”
~Rita Luongo

“Brian you’re a really good trainer and have a perfectly friendly personality which is excellent for the career you’ve chosen.”
~Lucy Mcmahon

"I can only speak for myself but using his program I had incredible results. In only 9 weeks I lost 40lbs and gained a substantial amount of muscle. I lost a total of 36 inches around my body and went from a size 42 jeans to a 36. The easy-to-follow nutritional plan made my diet less of a chore. I would recommend him highly to anyone trying to lose weight or even just tone up."
~Karl Schmidt

"Since having my son I went back to my tried and true cardio workouts, but I just couldn’t break the plateau I hit. Then I started working out with Brian. He not only challenged me to reach new levels of fitness, but he was also very professional and fun to work with. He was able to help me blast my plateau away and once again feel really great about myself. I quickly learned the physical abilities my body could do and enjoyed the challenge Brian brought in every workout. Brian even took the time to write up a nutrition guide to ensure my success. All you have to do is commit and you will see the results fast"
~Kristina Scirpo Daniele


Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment