Monday, April 8, 2013

Club Manager Biography: Jessica Bergen

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to be a member of the staff here at Snap Fitness in Avon, CT!  I am here to answer any questions that you may have about the club, offer personal training services, and ensure that you are always having a positive experience here at Snap!

I have a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Skidmore College, and I am currently pursuing a Master of Science in Exercise Science (Sport & Exercise Psychology) from Springfield College.

I believe in the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle, and when I am not at the gym, I am busy playing for my adult club field hockey team and coaching field hockey at Westfield State University!  I am very familiar with the Snap Fitness franchise, so please do not hesitate to contact me!  I'll be at the desk!

www.facebook.com/SnapFitnessAvonCT
http://snapfitnessavon.blogspot.com
Jessica's Personal Training Biography

Snap Fitness Avon Connecticut
(860) 581-4014

No comments:

Post a Comment